The Public Liaison Officer of the Policy Coordination and Planning Unit works under direct supervision of the Policy Coordination and Planning Unit Director of the Ministry of Natural Resources.
Specific tasks and responsibilities of the Public Liaison Officer include to:
- To support the implementation of programs or project activities is it relates to inter-ministerial coordination and capacity building and institutional development at the Ministry of Natural Resources.
- To support the Strategic Planning Advisor in the Ministry of Natural Resources, in ministerial planning, monitoring, and reporting processes.
- To provide substantive facilitation of events such as workshops, conferences, and field missions.
- To support the conducting of organizational needs assessment, the management of technical assistant consultants and contracts and collecting, analyzing and disseminating of relevant literature and data for the Ministry of Natural Resources.
- To support the facilitation of organizational learning, organizational performance improvement, and organizational performance capacity enhancement within the Ministry of Natural Resources.